- reputable merchants (shops/brands)
- 5 star places that surely will not compromise their reputation for the sake of a eager quick buck
- avoiding places unheard of (especially spas/beauty deals)
- making sure to read the terms and conditions properly before buying
- knowing what you're going to get to avoid being shortchanged
- say thank you for reporting to them, they will get back
- fwd your entire complain to the merchant to read
- merchant replies back (sometimes arrogantly and even with white lies)
- fwds what the merchant says to you or relays back what merchant replies
- added with thank you for XXXX we apologized for the experience you have.
- investigation towards the claims reported (hence getting merchant's explanation)
- CHECKS to whether a breach of trust or duty of care has been breach/broken
- Explain to the merchant (IF THEY ARE WRONG) and ADVISES a solution. A customer will not complain if they were satisfied HELLO? something must have gone WRONG.
- Relay back to customer a solution or a compromise. Not say here's the merchant's reply, thank you for complaining. We're sorry.
Hot Stone n Aromatherapy Massage
Jacuzzi & Steam & Sauna
Duration : 135mins (2Hrs 15mins)
Escapade Spa is an escape with an adventure. A perfect start towards body pampering holidays.You will definitely be treated as a king and queen with this 5 Star Spa Treatment! Esc apade Spa offers holistic signature therapies, carefully blending traditional practices from different ethnic cultures in Malaysia.Escapa de Spa offers a range of luxurious treatments in a surrounding that lulls you into a deep relaxation.This special place is blessed with a lovely view!
Recommenda tion: This is a perfect GIFT for your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, parents and bestfriends as they deserve it!"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it - Eileen Elias Freeman
"The Escapade spa, as the name suggests is ultimate escape for someone like me who is continuously overstressed at work. I totally recommend having the oriental massage there. It is to die for. - Elle Sheri, London""It was an awesome massage though. First class treatment. It can’t get any better than this.
First session 1pm: Wing n Jean
Wing & Jean were told that the package we bought is "slightly" different from the spa's Madu Manis package. In what way different? we were told that instead of cream bath, now we have an option of choosing cream bath or body wrap. Sounds lucky? oh boy. Wing asked for the therapist's recommendation? should they go for cream bath or body wrap? Therapist recommended cream bath. Oh boy, just wait till you hear more. Jean changed her mind about having cream bath, opted for body wrap instead minutes. The therapist replied cannot change anymore as they have already prepared the cream bath for two pax. The girls were bewildered but let it slide.
When they began their session in the couple's room, there stood in the room a bath tub (comfortably for 1 pax) filling up with milky water. There's the last I saw of them until about 2.30pm. Wing complained that they had to sit in the bath tub (shared the same bath tub, one on each end sitting) and she came up after 10mins. Do they expect us to sit in there for an hour?! she exclaims. She also complains of having headache after being massaged. The worst is, where is the body scrub that we paid for?
My initial thoughts were, maybe they got it wrong? maybe it's sorry we can't give u body scrub anymore, but now u get body wrap instead, which is more expensive - correct? and everyone is happy. WRONG. It's sorry no body scrub. Now your cream bath can be replaced with body wrap. SO if I choose body wrap, what happen to to my cream bath and body scrub? it's getting worst, not better.
- we ran out of scrub (HUH? we made booking weeks ahead, why didn't u inform us prior to travelling nearly 2hrs to your spa?)
- other customers did not complain about this (HUH? so we should not complain to you now?)
- you're paying rm200 only so this is what you get (WHAT? this is outrageous! I CLARIFIED to her in a civil manner that our package is worth RM857 not RM200).
- Therapist showed unhappy face and did not want to speak to us anymore. Instead send another younger girl to attend to us. (treated like king and queen? this is the service we get for questioning what we paid for? omg).
1. Hot Stone n Aromatherapy Massage
they gave us hot stone "BACK" massage. The massage didn't last more than 30mins, there were more time spent walking around, washing hands, leaving us there to sleep. When the masseuse came back, they turn us and gave us a brief "HEAD n SHOULDER" aromatherapy massage that ended our "massage session". Not even a hour. This is a luxury spa package?
2. Body Scrub (worth RM180++)
Out of stock. Not given to us. Never bother to inform us by call prior to our appointment or inform us CLEARLY (without needing us to probe and probe during 2nd spa session to find out the truth).
3. Foot Bath
nice, I guess this is the only thing I enjoyed.
4. Jacuzzi , Steam n Sauna
Facilities that can be enjoyed before or after your treatments (normally, and in this case they did tell us this too).
5. Cream Bath
Became an option: Cream Bath (soak in a bath tub for two) OR Body Wrap. The recommendation should be BODY WRAP when customers ask. Not do the easy way out n recommend cream bath so you filled the bath up and put two person inside. Thank goodness me & Kenby choosed Body Wrap.
6. Oasis Mocktail
Drank it :) nice.
- we know about this "customers"
oh boy? u know? we're criminals now because we question our rights?
- we gave them a more expensive treatment (body wrap) since there's no scrub
u mean initially you try to make us believe the package is different from the spas and told us to choose either cream bath or body wrap (while hiding the fact scrub is not given).
- no scrub because we came late
what? now you're using this to justify no scrub? The second couple was AN HOUR EARLY, while the first couple was made to wait for their turn!
- no scrub coz it was out of stock
so..... will you be happy if you were in my shoes? u arrived at a spa (2hrs away) did your spa and found out scrub was omitted out? (in the case of first couple session, second couple found out after questioning what the package was about).
- it's not 135mins because sauna, steam and jacuzzi time is INCLUDED
I didn't even get hot stone and aromatherapy massage. I got a "back" hot stone massage and "head and shoulder" aromatherapy massage. How misleading! Now they say it's less than an hour because the sauna, steam and jacuzzi time is included. Don't tell me they're going to say the Oasis Mocktail drinking time is also included next? I just realize the packaged wasn't clearly stated what was given and the breakdown of time. Maybe it's because I let my guard down and trusted this website, the merchant and a RM857 worth spa package.
- THE FAMOUS REPLY: We (all 4 of us) agreed to the "changes" in the package.
When I clarified we did not agree, and that some of us didn't even know the change, the next reply was that we agreed to it because we did the sessions!
I will never trust a coupon deal again, regardless whether they're of what star or popular. It's all the same. Maybe I should be gangster and raise my voice there so settle the dispute rather than thinking the best way is to send in a complaint (which is advised by the site and they're not even open on Sunday to answer calls). I am not trying to offend anyone here, I know we all deal with customers before and some of us are in the service/coupon industry, but heck put yourself in my shoes (4 girls! in fact).
Do give me your comments on what you think about coupon deals? did you have any bad experience before like me? Was I wrong in complaining or questioning my package change?