reviewing from a consumer's point of view
- Nippon Paint (home makeover)
- Olay (tvc & review)
- Avene (user testimonial print ad)
- Kinerase (product trial & video journey, print media)
Here are my terms & conditions should you be interested to collaborate with me on campaigns/advertorials:
- I am not a full time blogger, thus for sponsored posts I would preferred to published on my free time. You are free to suggest a dateline and I will try my best to accomodate.
- This is also because I have other products that needed to be reviewed, it will all be on a first come first serve basis unless there's a real urgency please let me know e.g this is our Christmas special, hope you can publish a post in December.
- I am not a professional make up artist or chemist, neither am I a professional beauty consultant or promoter.
- My reviews will be simple and easy to understand from a consumer's point of view.
- I am free to give my honest opinion about my user experience.
- I accept cash advertisement, sponsorship or any form of compensation.
- For product reviews, it will be shipped at the company's expense.
- Product(s) given to me for review are non-returnable.
- Product(s) given to me from goodie bags, or as a form of compensation belongs to me.
- For giveaways, I would preferred the company to ship to the winner(s). I understand if shipping is limited to only Malaysia, please indicate so. I use Rafflecopter to manage & launch my giveaways which is in line with Facebook's contest rules and regulations.