About the Celcom Cupcake Challenge
Now off to show you how it's done! in a matter of few hours, we manage to work up a sweat, build our bicep muscles and also gain weight (because we kept eating the cupcake dough and icing which was sinfully delicious! yum). The recipe is available here, in quick easy steps. For a more comprehensive guide, you can always google cupcake recipes out to make your own :) hope you enjoy the pics I put together for this demonstration!
110g Plain Butter
1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 tbs Milk
- Sieve the floor with baking powder.
- Cream the butter & sugar until white & fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and fold in flour carefully.
- Fill paper cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake at 180C for about 13minutes.
95g Salted Butter
- Beat butter until creamy, scrape bowl.
- Add sifted icing sugar, milk and beat until combined.
- Add more powdered sugar as needed to get pipping consistency. Add a drop of food coloring if desire.
(and curi curi makan as well)
Also another good news, on 16th September (Malaysia Day), Celcom is giving out free cupcakes! where and how to get it? check out https://www.facebook.com/cupcakeschallenge.