Venus Project 0.8 : Life Code Anti-Aging
"The Westerners love brownish tan; therefore the tanning facility was innovated. The Easterners loves white radiant skin; therefore the ST House was created" - Life Code Miracle ST (Super Turmaline) Rejuvenation Therapy.
When I first read this quote, I was stunned for a moment. It sounds like every Asian girl's dream come true to have a tanning brightening facility they could go to & at the same time I rejoice that we could finally have something equivalent to Reese's Witherspoon's Legally Blond in Hollywood girly girl stuffs to do before going on a date.
Now I am not just talking about something that I have never seen or tried before for no apparent reasons suddenly. Everything I blog about is about sharing the goodness of all things girly! and this time thanks to Life Code Anti-Aging International Berhad, 11 Lucky Blogger Followers of Plusizekitten with get the chance to review & enjoy a 30mins ST Rejuvenation Therapy with Miu (Plusizekitten) and gossip in the ST House.
"The Key To Life, The Code to Youth"
Date: 16th May (Sunday)
Venue: Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur.
No. of pax: 11 bloggers+ Miu
That's not all! After 30mins in the ST House, Life Code who's also an Anti-Aging beauty specialist will hold a skincare workshop along with a makeover demo for the lucky followers. There will be light food & refreshments available and a generous skincare starter kit worth RM250 for the girls to try at home thanks to Life Code's product trainer, Chris.
If you're a blogger (follower of Plusizekitten) who loves to review beauty & cosmetic products and services, besides getting to know me in life (I'm shy and quiet in life! believe it!) this is what you have to do:
To prove that you're a follower: __________________ (follower id)
To prove that you're a blogger: ___________________ (blog post link)
Blog about this with any image from Life Code website (here) with a short write up about what's Life Code Anti-Aging International Berhad and one item/service that you find interesting from Life Code Anti-Aging International Berhad. Don't forget to mention Plusizekitten and link it back here too.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only blogger followers of Plusizekitten are selected to participate.
2. They must review and blog about this project after participating.
3. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
4. You are welcome to blog in malay/chinese/english.
5. Group pic will be taken before & after out of ST House (steaming room).
6. Please come bare face/minimal make up as we need to be in a steam room for 30mins and have a skincare hands on workshop.
7. Contest starts on 26/04/10 and ends 09/05/10.
8. Selected bloggers will be notified by email. Failure to respond will result in place given to those on waiting list.
9. I reserved the right to amend the terms & conditions stated on this post as when needed.
10. All decision is final.
Leave a comment for Tammy Miu