Based on a “beautiful translucent skin recipe” containing items carefully selected out of approximately 100 types of oriental plants. A lotion that creates fine-textured, hydrated, translucent skin like snow, using the hydrating power of gentle oriental plant extracts.
- Balances out the skin’s moisture levels, preventing dullness, roughness, and pimples caused by dryness, as well as redness caused by sunburn from sunlight, or by the sun’s reflection in snowy areas.
- The cloudy white lotion blends instantly into the skin, just like melting snow, creating fine-textured, plump skin. With a refreshing, light sensation, the lotion leaves the surface of the skin feeling silky smooth, yet hydrated. Your skin regains its natural pure translucency down to your pores.
- Coix Seed Extract effects such as increased metabolism, whitening, moisturization and prevention of skin roughness.
- Angelica Extract have disinfectant, whitening and moisturizing effects.
- Melothria (White Lotus) extract suppress melanin production has whitening effects on the skin.
- Zero Pores
Upon opening the SEKKISEI lotion mask pack, I pulled out the lotion mask dripping with essence!. It was all over my keyboard (because I usually blog while wearing a mask haha). I quickly wipe my keyboard away, don't want it to get any whiter than it already is yeah?. It looks like any other sheet mask and has a faint baby scent which was quite relaxing. I position the mask on my mask, it fits quite nicely maybe due it being made for Asians :) other sheet masks tends to be too big or too wide. I leave the lotion mask on for 10mins to let my face absorb the goodness of the ingredients.
After 10 mins, the lotion mask is practically dry. My face must be real thirsty!. I inspect my face and I could see that my skin was noticeably brighter and softer. Though I can't say if pores can disappear just by using this lotion mask. There is a considerably amount of firmness felt on my cheeks. I am glad I don't feel any tingling sensation or itchiness after using this lotion mask.
- What are the 3 main ingredients used in KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask?
- Name ONE of the benefits of the KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask. (Any 1 out of the 9 benefits)