Now China Glaze is not from China (though I'm trying to find out where they're from, other than USA). The name derived from their unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails.
(credits to Nasli from Turkey)
- Ray-Diant: Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
- Polarized: Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
- Optical Illusion: Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
- Liquid Crystal: Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
- Prism: Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
- Full Spectrum: Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
see my nails in 5 different Prismatic colors!
Thanks to Fiona and Marsha for introducing China Glaze to me :)